Living and Working in Hokkaido Co-sponsored by HIBA
Date: Sunday, January 27th, 2002 Time: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Mary Virgil as featured speaker; also various speakers and panels
The Hokkaido International Business Association (HIBA) and the Hokkaido chapter of the Japan Association of Language Teachers (JALT) will be co-sponsoring a conference dealing with living and working in Hokkaido. This conference is aimed at teachers who may be considering crossing over from teaching to other business fields in Japan. There will also be panelists from the field of English teaching. The featured speaker for this section is Mary Virgil, a successful teacher in the Sapporo area. Please visit JALT Hokkaido's homepage for details. (The conference schedule will be up by early January.)
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Venue: Hokkaido International School in Sapporo (5 minutes from Sumikawa Station)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: