Elementary School Thematic English Education Movement:
Cross-Curricular Content and Children's ELT Publishing
Date: Sunday, May 16th, 2010 Time: 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Steve King
Pearson Longman, the world's largest publisher of materials for English Language Teaching, is working on new materials to be published in the coming years that will include content from other subject areas such as Science, Math, Music, Social Sciences, Technology and History. During the talk, the speaker will display several cross-curricular aspects of the new course in prototype format and invite comments, suggestions and discussion from members who attend. This will be a non-commercial, collaborative session in which you will have a chance to express your opinion on cross-curricular and thematic teaching in a way which will have a real impact on the development of the materials we publish.
Organization: Elementary School Thematic English Education Movement
Cost: ESTEEM Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Toyo Gakuen Univ. Hongo campus, New build. 9F, Room #1900, Bunkyo Ward, Tokyo
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Elementary School Thematic English Education Movement
Email QR Code: