Elements in Fun and Effective Activities
Date: Sunday, May 23rd, 2010 Time: 3:10 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Chuck Kayser
The key elements in a fun and effective lesson can be simple materials and activities that can be later combined to add challenge as students progress. Chuck will present materials and activities including games, songs and phonic-builders.
Organization: ETJ Kyoto (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kyoto)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Kyoto iSetan building, KPIC on the 9th floor ( www.kpic.or.jp/english)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kyoto
Email QR Code: