Oita English Language Teacher Training Seminar 2010
Date: Sunday, May 23rd, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Kazuya Yamamoto, Ed Kellerman, Etsuko Minami, Simon Goddard Weedon, Neil Millington, Todd Beukens, Colin Thompson
The first Oita English Language Teacher Training Seminar, co-hosted by Oita JALT, Oita Ken International Network and Longman. Six presentations plus materials display and refreshments! Presentations:
* Supplementing Your Lessons and Curriculum with Eigo Note (Kazuya Yamamoto, Ed Kellerman)
* Presentation in Japanese TBA (Etsuko Minami)
* Taking a Lexical Approach at Elementary and Junior High School (Simon Goddard Weedon)
* My Share - Energize and Inspire Your Students (Neil Millington)
* Making authentic multimedia material for the classroom (Todd Beukens)
* Using tasks to develop learners ' oral skills (Colin Thompson) Further Information: eltkids.jp/info_e/1650.html
Organization: Oita Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Oita JALT)
Venue: Oita Prefectural College of Arts and Culture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oita JALT
Email QR Code: