Date: Saturday, June 12th, 2010 Time: Time TBA
Speaker: Several speakers
The first MoodleMoot Mishima will be held on June 12th at Nihon University College of International Relations. Please see their website for details. "Less than an hour from Tokyo by Bullet Train!"
Organization: MoodleMoot Mishima
Venue: Nihon University College of International Relations, Mishima City, Shizuoka Prefecture
Location: Mishima City, Shizuoka Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact MoodleMoot Mishima