One-day Certificate Course in Teaching Japanese Students
Date: Sunday, June 27th, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Rob Waring, David Paul, Mike Guest, Alastair Graham-Marr
The course is appropriate for teachers of Japanese junior and senior high school students, college students and adults. To obtain the certificate, it is necessary to attend the one-day training course and write four reports based on each of the following four training sessions.
1. Reading skills - methods and applications Rob Waring (Notre Dame Seishin University)
2. Teaching skills for listening and speaking Alastair Graham-Marr (Tokai University)
3. Testing and evaluation Michael Guest (Miyazaki University)
4. Personal construct psychology and its implications in the classroom David Paul (David English House)
Reserving a place
A registration form and more information on the course is available at OUP Japan's site or you can make a reservation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: ETJ (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ)
Cost: ETJ Members: 4,500 yen
Non-members: 5,500 yen
Venue: Seifu High School, Osaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: