Ask and Share: Elementary School English
Date: Sunday, July 11th, 2010 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
This is an informal meeting for anyone interested in elementary school English, especially aimed at Japanese Assistant Instructors of English. It is an opportunity for teachers to ask each other questions, get ideas, share ideas and get to know other teachers working in elementary schools. There will be no formal presentation. Free refreshments will be served. For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: ETJ Hiroshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Hiroshima)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: David English House, 3F Polesta Bldg, Nakamchi 7-5, Hiroshima
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Hiroshima
Email QR Code: