Extensive Reading SIG of JALT:
The Extensive Reading Japan Seminar 2010
Date: Sunday, July 4th, 2010 Time: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Marc Helgesen (Plenary), Ben Shearon, Atsuko Takase, Tom Robb, Eleanor Kane, Hitoshi Nishizawa, Glen Hill, Patrick Ng and others
This is the 3rd annual Extensive Reading (ER) Seminar with over 20 sessions on various aspects of ER. Sunday, July 4 at Hokkukai Gakuen University. Sponsored by the JALT Extensive Reading SIG and Hokkaido JALT. On the Saturday before the seminar, there will be workshop on Creating Moodle ER quizzes, lead by Tom Robb at Hokusei Gakuen University (1 - 5 pm). Full Information at www.erjseminar.org
Organization: Extensive Reading Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Extensive Reading SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 500 yen (JALT, ETJ, JACET members)
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Hokkukai Gakuen, Sapporo, Hokkaido (Toho (blue) Subway: Gakuen mae)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Extensive Reading SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: