Shimabara TPRS Teachers Group:
TPR-Storytelling workshop (Sept 18-20)
Date: Saturday, September 18th, 2010 Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Susan Gross
September 18th - 20th 2010. The Shimabara City Board of Education is proud to support this workshop providing three days of training in TPR Storytelling, presented by Susan Gross. This interactive workshop is designed specifically for second language educators of all languages and for learners of all ages. Learn to understand, read, write and speak French through TPR Storytelling. At the same time you will experience the power of Comprehensible Input. Discover cutting-edge foreign language teaching strategies that have produced dramatically higher test scores and increased proficiency for all students. For further details,please see www.nojima-s.net/2010ws
Organization: Shimabara TPRS Teachers Group
Cost: 17,000 yen for three days
Venue: Mt. Unzen Disaster Memorial hall, Shimabara-city,Nagasaki
Location: Shimabara City, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shimabara TPRS Teachers Group
Email QR Code: