Adaptation of CEFR to the English Curriculum in Japanese Higher Education
Date: Sunday, July 18th, 2010 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Noriko Nagai, Ibaraki University
This presentation will first describe what CEFR is and then demonstrate how it can be adapted to the Japanese university context. The speaker will focus on parameters and factors that should be considered when designing an English curriculum for Japanese higher education. The presentation will also show some samples of can-do lists, which indicate learning outcomes of the curriculum.
Organization: Gunma Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Gunma JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Maebashi Institute of Technology (Maebashi Koka Daigaku)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Gunma JALT
Email QR Code: