Neuroscience for EFL 2010: Cutting Edge Research brought to the Japanese EFL Context
Date: Saturday, July 3rd, 2010 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Robert S. Murphy
Robert S. Murphy, doctoral student in Cognitive Development and Education, shall provide a debriefing of cutting edge research discussed at the international cognitive neuroscience conference (ICCNS) held in Boston in May 2010 and the "Learning and the Brain" workshop that he attended in June 2010. Robert will filter in the most exciting issues from these events and make them relevant for the EFL context here in Japan. There will be a good balance between theory and practice as the latter half of the presentation will be a practical discussion with participants and take-home projects for the classrooms.
Organization: ETJ Kitakyushu (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kitakyushu)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Murphy School (in front of JR ONGAGAWA stn on Kagoshima line) www.murphyschool.com 093-293-3934
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kitakyushu
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: