Japan Market Expansion Competition:
Hands-On Business Training in Tokyo - Attend an Information Session
Date: Thursday, October 14th, 2010 Time: 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Laura Loy, JMEC Program Director
Looking to move into a business field or launch your business career in Japan? Consider the Japan Market Expansion Competition (JMEC)! JMEC is a business-training program centered on a business-plan competition that gives participants hands-on experience consulting for real companies. JMEC is a great way to enhance your resume and make those all-important business connections. The deadline to apply for JMEC 17 is October 22, 2010. Join us at an information session to learn more and speak with alumni. These sessions are free to attend, but registration is required. For more details and to register for a session, please visit jmec.gr.jp/participants/upcoming-information-sessions.
Organization: Japan Market Expansion Competition
Venue: Temple University Japan Campus, Mita Hall, Room 502
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Japan Market Expansion Competition
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5562-1444