NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
NPO TEMI Seminar in Osaka (for veteran attendees)
Date: Sunday, September 12th, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Helene Jarmol Uchida
TEMI (Teaching English Methods Institute), a nonprofit organization founded by Helene J. Uchida, the Language Connection's "Primary Advice" columnist, will offer English teacher-training seminars for novices and veterans regarding teaching English to preschoolers and primary school students in Osaka September 11 (for first time attendees) and September 12 (for veterans) at Osaka NPO Plaza. Coordinator: Ritsu Watkins Tel: 090-7478-9054 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Attendees will receive a TEMI certificate and booklet at all TEMI seminars. For more info, please contact Noriko Fuwa at email@example.com or view our website.
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 9600 yen one day; 16000 yen both days
Non-members: 12000 yen one day; 20000 yen both days
Venue: Osaka NPO Plaza Conference Room
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826