The International Association of Performing Languages:
IAPL 2010: Come! Join the cast! (day 1 of 2)
Date: Thursday, August 5th, 2010 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:40 PM
Speaker: Oriza Hirata and others
The International Association of Performing Languages will hold their third international conference at Setsunan University in Neyagawa on August 5 and 6. The program includes:
August 5: Research papers on drama and language education such as "Drama and Storytelling in Peace Education", "Challenges of Simultaneous Translation for Traditional Theatre Practice", and a Special Lecture by Prof. Oriza Hirata (playwright and director) on communication education.
August 6: More exciting research papers and "Workshop: English Rakugo with young performers", "Demonstration of Kamishibai, the street cardboard theatre which has attracted kids for generations in Japan."
Tea and snacks provided. Laughter guaranteed. Lunch: School refectory is open on both days.
Organization: The International Association of Performing Languages
Cost: 3000 yen for one day, 5000 yen for two days
Venue: Studio, Building 10, Setsunan University, 17-8 Ikedanakamachi, Neyagawa, Osaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The International Association of Performing Languages
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: