Portfolios, Assessment and Institutions: An Interim Report
Date: Saturday, October 9th, 2010 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Hugh Nicoll
Essentially the presentation will be a case study/interim report on the rationale and interim results of Miyazaki Municipal University's PACS (Personal Assessment Checksheet System) Project. Hugh Nicoll has been teaching in Japan for twenty-seven years. He is currently professor of English and American Studies at Miyazaki Kouritsu Daigaku. He has been active in JALT since 1994, and serves as coordinator of the Learner Development SIG. His primary research interests include literacy, literature studies, and learner autonomy in language education.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: International Conference Center (3F), Kokura
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: