Equinox 2010 - Scott Thornbury and Paul Nation
Date: Saturday, September 25th, 2010 Time: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Steven Nishida, Ann Mayeda, Steve Brown, Steven Herder
An afternoon of collaboration and discussion. Group discussions led by our 4 facilitators according to context: Young learners, JSHS, University, Graduate schools and English for Special Purposes (ESP). Followed by Scott Thornbury and Paul Nation having a unique one to one discussion about a variety of topics in ELT (with questions from our audience). And finally, as a bonus for audience members, Scott Thornbury will do a Plenary speech live streamed to 4 locations of the British Council in Spain. We'll likely have a chance to go out and eat, drink and be merry afterwards... Plans are being conjured up now.
Organization: MASH Collaboration: Meet, Ask, Share and Help (MASH Collaboration)
Cost: MASH Collaboration Members: 500 yen (JALT member)
Non-members: 1000 yen (non-JALT member)
Venue: Osaka Christian Center map, a short walk from Tamatsukuri station (#N19) on Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi line (lime-green line)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact MASH Collaboration