My Share: Internet Resources
Date: Saturday, September 11th, 2010 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Jose Cruz, Malcolm Swanson, Greg Holloway, and others
This month we're holding an open forum to share ideas on Internet-based teaching tools and aids. Come prepared to introduce your favorite teaching resources from the web, and pick up some ideas on useful resources from others. All welcome!
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: International Conference Center (3F), Kokura
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: