The First Days of School: Being Effective in the Classroom
Date: Saturday, August 28th, 2010 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Discussion session
Harry Wong's international bestseller, The First Days of School: How to Be an Effective Teacher, has been acclaimed by novice and experienced teachers, alike. At our August meeting, we will look together at some of the principles Wong presents and share our own ideas and strategies for building and running effective classes. The session is relevant to teachers working with learners of all ages. Join us for a good time of ideas, discussion and learning together.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: 4F - Seminar Room 5, Sendai Shimin Activity Support Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: