Teach or Trick?
Date: Sunday, September 5th, 2010 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:45 PM
Speaker: Marco A. Brazil
Music, movement, and games the secret to a "funtastic" and successful children's English class. Discover how you can enjoy teaching very young learners with their mothers or fathers in the classroom. Learn the tricks on how to teach your students to speak English 80 per cent of the lesson time, whether they are practicing functional dialogues, learning vocabulary for the first time or mastering the target language. And more importantly, how you can stimulate your students so they look forward to your class.
In this presentation, Marco will share with you games he reinvented for children's English class. Games that are proven to work for EFL classroom. Games that will motivate your students and make your classes serious FUN. Games that will help your students learn to speak English twice as fast, and remember what they have learned, so you will have great results as their teacher.
Organization: ETJ Saitama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Saitama)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Sakuragicho Kominkan, Center Plaza 5F, 1-10-18 Sakuragicho, Omiya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Saitama
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4452-7800