East Shikoku JALT:
2010 Summer My Share (Tokushima)
Date: Sunday, September 12th, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Steve Fukuda and many others
A collection of poster presentations will be ready for all participants to share information and get ideas for lessons and/or activities. We hope the poster presentations provide a one-on-one in-depth discussion using narrative and visual material to display and communicate ideas. In addition, we hope participants will be able to network and continue the discussion even after the event.
* My Share is a selection of practical articles on original lessons, activities, or teaching techniques for the language learning classroom from The Language Teacher, a JALT publication.
** We would like to get a head count for the event to be better prepared, so if you would like to join, please let us know by contacting us (see below). If you plan to come by car please notify us by e-mail with your postal mailing address, so we can send you a one-day parking pass.
If you have any questions concerning submissions or the event, please contact Steve Fukuda (University of Tokushima Asst. Prof./ESJALT Tokushima rep.) 088-656-8480 or steve--AT--ias.tokushima-u.ac.jp.
Organization: East Shikoku Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (East Shikoku JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: University of Tokushima, Josanjima campus, Center for General Education, Bldg. No. 5 Rm. 302
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact East Shikoku JALT
Email QR Code: