Music and Movement: Strategies for energising students
Date: Sunday, September 19th, 2010 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Ray Santos and Catriona Takeuchi
Catriona Takeuchi and Ray Santos will be looking at ways in which we can use music and movement in the classroom to increase energy levels and energise students, maximizing the potential to fully absorb your brilliant English lesson and thus go on to enjoy a fabulous multi-lingual career.
The best part is that these strategies can be used for Elementary, Junior High, High School or University students.
Organization: Nara Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nara JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Manabunara at Gakuenmae station, Kintetsu line manabunara.jp
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nara JALT
Email QR Code: