MASH ETJ JALT Kitakyushu Equinox 2010
Date: Thursday, September 23rd, 2010 Time: 1:15 PM - 4:45 PM
Speaker: Scott Thornbury, Matthew J. Jenkins, Yukiko Arima, HIroshi Otani
Scott Thornbury is coming to Kyushu as part of the first Kitakyushu MASH/ETJ/JALT collaboration! This event is for any elementary through university level English teacher and is especially well suited for Japanese teachers of English looking for practical ideas for their English classes. The first two presentations will be mostly conducted in Japanese.
* M. Jenkins: Fun and Easy - Japanesey!
* Y. Arima: Easy Steps to More English Use in the Classroom
* H.Otani: Teaching English in English - Easier Advocated Than Done in Japan
* Scott Thornbury: How to Make Grammar Easy (by first making it difficult!)
More information including a registration form is available at the MASH ETJ JALT Kitakyushu Equinox 2010 webpage.
Organization: Kitakyushu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kitakyushu JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1000 yen
Non-members: 2000 yen
Venue: Kitakyushu International Conference Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kitakyushu JALT
Email QR Code: