Workshop for Teachers of Young Learners
Date: Sunday, October 17th, 2010 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Tonya Eick, Fumie Takasaki
Two presentations by experienced and fully-qualified English teachers in Kanazawa, each followed by a Q and A session. If you are teaching children or teenagers, this is the workshop that you do not want to miss!
Presentation 1 by Tonya Eick: How to build a stronger speaker
Tonya Eick used to work for Ishikawa Prefectural Kyoiku Center and the BOE (Board of Education). She is currently a private tutor of English.
Presentation 2 by Fumie Takasaki: Small Ideas and Their Effects
Fumie Takasaki used to teach at her own private school for many years. Currently, she is teaching English at a public elementary school as an English instructor.
To apply for the workshop, simply send an e-mail to Mari email@example.com . (Please kindly include your phone number in your message. If you areJapanese, please make sure to show your name both in kanji and hiragana.)
Organization: ETJ Ishikawa (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Ishikawa)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Kanazawa Kinrosha Plaza in Kitayasue, Kanazawa, 10 min walk from JR Kanazawa Station west exit (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Ishikawa
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): (076) 296-9788