Small, Simple Ideas to Increase Student Talk in Elementary and Junior High School English Lessons
Date: Sunday, September 5th, 2010 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Ryan Hagglund
Ryan, co-cordinator of ETJ Sendai, will share some activities designed to increase student talk time and show us how to take standard "passive" games or common board games and turn them into something more language-oriented and student-centered.
Organization: ETJ Sendai (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Sendai)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Chuo Shimin Center (PAL City), 7 F, Sousaku-shitsu
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Sendai
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 080-3273-2206