Creative Solutions for Reading, TOEIC and E-Learning
Date: Sunday, October 24th, 2010 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Tomomi Katsuki, Cambridge University Press
As I travel the country in my role as an ELT representative, there are three questions that I frequently get asked: What's new? ; Have you got anything for TOEIC?; and, What do you have for e-Learning? In this presentation I will answer these three questions, introducing a range of new materials.
Organization: Shizuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Shizuoka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Kyouiku Kaikan (across from Shin-Shizuoka) in the basement (5-minute walk north from JR station) map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shizuoka JALT
Email QR Code: