Maintaining Young Learners' Motivation
Date: Friday, November 26th, 2010 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Marianne Nikolov (National Four Corners Tour presenter) from University of Pecs, Hungary
For our seventh event of the year, following the JALT2010 Conference in Nagoya, we are happy to welcome to Nagasaki the JALT Junior Plenary Speaker, Marianne Nikolov of the University of Pecs, Hungary. Her visit is part of the Four Corners national tour. This is a rare Friday evening meeting for us, and all are welcome.
Organization: Nagasaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagasaki JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen (2 for 1 offer: if you bring a first timer, each of you pays just 500 yen)
Venue: Dejima Koryu Kaikan, 4F (large white building, next to Prefectural Art Museum, and near Seaside Park and Wharf)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagasaki JALT
Email QR Code: