NPO Teaching English Methods Institute:
TEMI Spring Pioneer Seminar (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, October 17th, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Helene J. Uchida
Teaching English Methods Institute, a nonprofit organization founded by Helene J. Uchida, the Language Connection's "Primary Advice" columnist, will offer a teacher-training seminar for October 16th-17th. The 2-day seminar will include methods, activities, observation of classes in action, games, songs, review of materials and discussion in both English and Japanese. Novice to veteran teachers interested in teaching children are welcome.
Organization: NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Cost: TEMI Members: 29,400 yen (for two days, October 16th and 17th)
Non-members: 35,700 yen (for two days, October 16th and 17th)
Venue: Little America, 3-6-21 Ozasa, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact NPO Teaching English Methods Institute
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 092-521-8826