Extensive Reading SIG of JALT:
The Extensive Reading Japan Seminar 2011
Date: Sunday, February 13th, 2011 Time: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary Speakers Rob Waring and Atsuko Takase, plus more
This is the 4th annual Extensive Reading (ER) Seminar. This conference is co-sponsored by the Extensive Reading SIG, the Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT) and Okayama University.
The conference will focus on the various aspects of Extensive Reading with presentations in English and Japanese. Areas of particular interest include: starting an extensive reading program, creating a reader library, reading speed, motivating readers, extensive listening with extensive reading, student interest in reading and more. For more details and registration please go to erjseminar.org.
Organization: Extensive Reading Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Extensive Reading SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Foreign Language Center (General Education) Buildings A and B at the Tsushima campus of Okayama University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Extensive Reading SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: