Get Neuro-Psyched! Memory and Learning
Date: Saturday, October 23rd, 2010 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Robert S. Murphy
Want to improve your students ' memory? Better yet, want to improve your own memory? In this presentation, Robert S. Murphy will be discussing recent discoveries in brain research focusing primarily on Memory and Learning. The content, stemming from his research at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, is cutting-edge and provocative. There will be a good balance between theory and practical applications. The content will be of practical use to teachers of any level.
Organization: ETJ Kitakyushu (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kitakyushu)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Murphy School (in front of JR ONGAGAWA stn on Kagoshima line) www.murphyschool.com
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kitakyushu
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: