JALT International Conference:
JALT 2011: Technology in Teaching Pre-Conference Workshops
Date: Friday, November 18th, 2011 Time: 1:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Forrest Nelson, Daniel Beck, Lawrie Hunter, Jeff Durand, Joseph Tomei, Sylvan Payne, Mark Shrosbree, Paul Daniels, Peter Ruthven-Stuart, Bill Pellowe
JALT will hold its 37th Annual International Conference on Language Teaching and Learning and Educational Materials Exposition from November 18th-21st at the National Olympics Memorial Center, Yoyogi, Tokyo, Japan. The theme of this year's conference is Teaching, Learning, Growing.
The first day of the conference (Nov 18) consists of:
- Technology in Teaching (TnT) Workshops (1:00 PM - 5:00 PM)
Please see JALT's Technology in Teaching Workshops page for details.
- Onsite Registration (5:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
- Welcome Reception (6:30 PM - 8:30 PM) sponsored by Oxford University Press
The main conference begins on Nov. 19.
Organization: The Annual International Conference of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (JALT International Conference)
Cost: 3,000 yen for today's Technology in Teaching workshops
Venue: National Olympics Memorial Center, Yoyogi, Tokyo
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JALT International Conference
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3837-1630
Email QR Code: