Seminar/Workshop on Teaching English to Young Learners
Date: Tuesday, November 23rd, 2010 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Ryan Hagglund and Evelyn Asaka
Fukushima ETJ is a group for teachers of children up through middle school. All teachers of English, members and non-members, are welcome to attend. In today's workshop, two speakers demonstrate their favorite activities for young English students. For more information about ETJ, see the ETJ website.
Organization: ETJ Fukushima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Fukushima)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: 4F Conference Room Lifelong Learning Plaza Washington Hotel Iwaki City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Fukushima
Email QR Code: