Power Seminars EFL Six-hour Event
Date: Sunday, December 12th, 2010 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:45 PM
Speaker: Kim Horne, Kaj Schwermer, Jeffrey Scott, and Peter Warner
In this six-hour series of workshops, four great presenters, Kim Horne, Kaj Schwermer, Jeffrey Scott, and Peter Warner, will be presenting on the EFL topics they know best. These talented speakers will demonstrate the programs, methods, and activities they have developed and are currently using in their schools. If you haven't seen them before, this is an excellent opportunity to hear them and take home some of the best of their ideas to use in your own classrooms. For more information and to register, please see our website at powerseminars.kweto.com.
Registration starts at 10:00 AM
For reservations, contact Joshua Myerson
Organization: Power Seminars
Cost: 5,000 yen (bring a friend: 4,000 yen per attendee)
Venue: Maruzen Bookstore, 6th floor kaigishitsu (460-0008, Nagoya, Sakae, Naka-ku, 3-2-7)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Power Seminars
Email QR Code: