ETJ-Oita Year End Workshop
Date: Sunday, November 14th, 2010 Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Simon Goddard Weedon
Presentation: Checking Comprehension / Checking Understanding
Simon Goddard Weedon
This short presentation will look at different ways to make sure students are understanding the language the see, hear and say.
It's the end of the year as we know it! Please bring one idea or story from your 2010 classes. In small groups, we will share ideas, stories and challenges.
Organization: ETJ Oita (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Oita)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Compal Hall Room 303, Oita City
Location: Oita City, Oita Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Oita
Email QR Code: