(1) Mini-immersion; (2) English in Cambodian High Schools.
Date: Sunday, November 14th, 2010 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: (1) Brad Semans; (2) Soryong Om
There will be two presentations this evening. The first is Mini-immersion: Content, Instruction, and Young ELLs (Young English Language Learners), by Bran Semans. The second presentation is by the JALT 2010 Balsamo Asian Scholar/Four Corners Tour Speaker, Soryong Om. The topic is Teaching and Learning English in Cambodian High Schools: Challenges and Prospects.
Organization: Saitama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Saitama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Sakuragi Kominkan 5th floor, Shiino Omiya Center Plaza 1-10-18 Sakuragicho, Omiya Saitama 330-0854
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Saitama JALT
Email QR Code: