Student Success Stories
Date: Sunday, January 30th, 2011 Time: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
Some students' English soars. Others struggle with little progress. Why? This meeting will focus on students who are successful in learning English. Several successful learners will be interview by their teachers. We will ask about their learning histories and strategies, frustrations and successes. These interviews will be followed by a group discussion. (Several teachers and students have already committed to this meeting. If you would like to bring one of your successful students to present, contact Marc Helgesen: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen (students free)
Venue: Sendai Katsudo Support Centre
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: