JALT All-Kansai Pecha Kucha Night and Bonenkai
Date: Saturday, December 18th, 2010 Time: 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
The Pecha Kucha night is from 16:00 - 18:00. The Bonenkai starts at 18:30.
Osaka JALT, in association with the Kobe, Nara, and Kyoto Chapters, will co-sponsor a Pecha Kucha Night at Konan University, Hirao School of Management (CUBE) in Nishinomiya, followed by a bonenkai at the Busy Bee Cafe. What is Pecha Kucha? Pecha Kucha is a short presentation style originating from Tokyo that has strict time limits. Presenters show 20 slides for 20 seconds each, so each speaker has just six minutes and forty seconds for their whole presentation. For more information about Pecha Kucha click here: pecha-kucha.org.
The venue for this event is just south of Hankyu Nishinomiya Kita-guchi station.
The bonenkai, at the Busy Bee Cafe, is a short 8 min walk from Hankyu Nishinomiya Kitaguchi Stn, Northwest exit. There will be reserved seating for 30 people. The bonenkai cost will be ¥1,500 for food only, and a cash bar.
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Cost: free (1500 yen for bonenkai food, cash bar)
Venue: Konan University, Hirao School of Management (CUBE) in Nishinomiya
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: