MASH JALT Representables 2011: A weekend with Tim Murphey (with optional skiing)
Date: Friday, February 11th, 2011
Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary speaker is Tim Murphey
Come join a day of presentations and collaboration Friday February 11, 2011 (a national holiday) at Seisen Jogakuin College in Nagano, followed by an optional day of skiing Saturday February 12 in beautiful Togakushi Resort. Our plenary speaker is Tim Murphey, who will be presenting Friday afternoon, preceded by concurrent presentations Friday morning. This one-day conference is co-sponsored by MASH Collaboration and Shinshu JALT. Please see this event's webpage for details.
Organization: Shinshu Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching
Cost: JALT Members: 1,500 yen onsite registration (1,000 pre-registration)
Non-members: 2,500 yen onsite registration (2,000 pre-registration)
Venue: Seisen Jogakuin College, Nagano
Location: Nagano City, Nagano Prefecture, Japan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shinshu JALT