Date: Sunday, January 23rd, 2011 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Tim Stewart
This workshop will introduce two books related to teaching speaking in Japan: Insights on Teaching Speaking in TESOL, TESOL Inc., 2009; and Good Point! Macmillan LanguageHouse, 2011. Participants will explore teaching ideas from each book and discuss how they might use the materials in their lessons. The author/editor of the texts will facilitate this session.
Tim Stewart is a faculty member at the Kyoto University Institute for the Promotion of Excellence in Higher Education.
Organization: Nagoya Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagoya JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Nagoya International Center, 3F, Lecture Room 2
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagoya JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 052-781-4679
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4265-0526