JACET Convention 2011 - The 50th Commemorative International Convention (day 3 of 4)
Date: Thursday, September 1st, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:50 PM
Speaker: Plenary Speakers Rod Ellis, Ernesto Macaro, Ikuo Koike, and Peter Skehan
The JACET Convention 2011 will be held from August 30 - September 2 in Fukuoka City. Plenary speakers are Rod Ellis (University of Auckland), Ernesto Macaro (University of Oxford), Ikuo Koike (Keio University, Emeritus) and Peter Skehan (Chinese University of Hong Kong).
Today, September 1st (Thursday) has presentations from 9:00-17:50, and a convention dinner from 18:20-20:20. (Pre-registration is required for the convention dinner.)
Please see the JACET Convention website for full details.
Organization: Japan Association of College English Teachers (National JACET)
Cost: 4,000 yen in advance; 5,000 yen at the door
Venue: Seinan Gakuin University, 6-2-92, Nishijin, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka-shi
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact National JACET
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-3268-9686