A Grammar Workshop with Brett Reynolds
Date: Sunday, January 9th, 2011 Time: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Brett Reynolds
A chance to catch grammar guru Brett Reynolds on his brief visit to Tokyo. What's wrong with traditional grammars? The presentation will include an introduction to English grammar, understanding and teaching relative clauses, activities to practice English grammar and more... See the complete schedule below. You can pre-register for the event at tinyurl.com/brett-etj.
12.00 - 12.30 Introduction
12.30 - 1.45 Vocabulary and meaning, the notions of plural and singular, and subject/verb agreement
1.45 - 2.00 Break
2.00 - 3.45 Category and function, relative constructions including implications and ideas for teaching
3.45 - 4.00 Break
4.00 - 5.00 Question Time - please bring your questions for discussion.
For information about this event, please email email@example.com.
Organization: ETJ Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Tokyo)
Venue: Toyo Gakuen University, Building 1, Hongo Campus (In the center of Tokyo), 1-26-3, Hongo, Bunkyo-ku
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Tokyo
Email QR Code: