Learn How to Make Chants from Carolyn Graham the Founder
Date: Sunday, December 19th, 2010 Time: 9:40 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Carolyn Graham
Given the limited time of the classroom, teachers are always looking for ways to maximize their students ability to express themselves in English. Using chants, which are chunks of natural rhythmic conversation, is one of the best methods to enable your students to be able to do this. In this workshop, you will be able to learn from Carolyn Graham the person who discovered and refined this method which has become a world-wide phenomenon. Carolyn Graham will teach you how to use chants effectively with your students and the art and science of how to make your own natural chants. You will apply what is being taught in the workshop and have your chants critiqued on the spot to aid your learning and creation ability. Music ability is not a requirement but is an asset.
Organization: JJ Fellowship
Cost: JJ Fellowship Members: 12,600 yen
Non-members: 15,750 yen
Venue: 1F Sunbridge Building, 1-26-6 Yanagibashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo, 111-0052, Phone: 03-3865-6218
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact JJ Fellowship
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-8525-6768