Using Recent Media in FL Courses and for Rating Oral Examinations
Date: Sunday, January 9th, 2011 Time: 2:15 PM - 4:20 PM
Speaker: Rudolf Reinelt, Ehime University
The aim of this presentation is to familiarize the audience with recent media in FL courses and for rating oral examinations. The presenter briefly introduces his conversation-oriented FL courses and the course-final oral examination. After the break, a demonstrative example will be discussed and future tasks outlined. The issues presented should be relevant for the acquisition of any foreign language.
Organization: Matsuyama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Matsuyama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Shinonome High School Kinenkan 4F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Matsuyama JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 089-946-0885
Phone (work): 089-931-6211