Oxford University Press:
Oxford Teaching Workshop Series 2011: A New Start for English in Japan (Tokyo)
Date: Sunday, February 13th, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:15 PM
Speaker: Kathleen Kampa and Charles Vilina, Ritsuko Nakata, Setsuko Toyama, Kevin Churchley
Whether you are teaching at elementary school, or teaching elementary school-aged students, you will find informative presentations on this year's Oxford Teaching Workshop Series to meet your needs.
* Sendai on February 6th (Sun.)
* Tsukuba on February 11th (Fri., a national holiday)
* Tokyo on February 13th (Sun.)
* Okayama on February 19th (Sat.)
* Osaka on February 20th (Sun.)
* Yokohama on February 26th (Sat.)
* Nagoya on February 27th (Sun.)
* Saitama on March 5th (Sat.)
* Sapporo on March 6th (Sun.)
* Niigata on March 12th (Sat.)
* Fukuoka on March 13th (Sun.)
Pre-register online and receive a free trial DVD of Kevin's Fun Reading of ORT when you come to the workshop! For pre-registration and more information, please see the Oxford Teaching Workshop Series 2011 information page.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Aioi Nissay Dowa Sonpo Shinjuku Bldg. B1 Hall, 3-25-3 Yoyogi, Shibuya-Ku, Tokyo 151-0053
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454