ETJ East Tokyo:
Ideas for teaching 3 to 14 year olds
Date: Sunday, January 23rd, 2011 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
Need some new ideas for teaching 3 to 14 year olds? Get together with like-minded English teachers and get some new ideas for your lessons. We will share ideas for St. Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day. Please bring something to share so that everyone can learn something new!
We are recruiting new committee members for new roles within ETJ Chiba to help us move forward in 2011. If you think you can help ETJ Chiba and can volunteer some of you time over the coming year we'd love to hear from you. Some of the roles are, two PR coordinators, two website and blog administrators as well as further roles which will be discussed at the next meeting.
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen (non-members can become ETJ members at the site for no cost)
Venue: Chiba Shimin Kaikan, Chiba City Civic Hall map 1-1 Kaname-cho, Chuo-ku, Chiba-shi 043-224-2431, a 7-min walk from Chiba Sta JR or Keisei
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 043-251-0027