Tenri University - Nara JALT Chapter Joint Seminar: Beyond the New Course of Study
Date: Saturday, January 29th, 2011 Time: 12:45 PM - 5:20 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
This event is cosponsored by Tenri University, Nara JALT, KELES (Kansai English Language Education Society) Nara Chapter, and NET Forum. There will be a variety of presentations. Please see the Nara JALT web page for details.
Note: Tenri Univ has two campuses, the PE Department right behind Tenri station, and the Somanouchi campus in front of the Tenrikyo Headquarters (kyokai-honbu). The venue is Somanouchi campus, which is near Isonokami Shrine. If you come by train, please walk up the main arcade up to the Headquaters. It takes about 25 minutes. 5 – 10 minutes by taxi.
Organization: Nara Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nara JALT)
Venue: Tenri University, Somanouchi campus (near Isonokami Shrine)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nara JALT
Email QR Code: