Apple Store Workshop: iWeb
Date: Friday, February 25th, 2011 Time: 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Speaker: Apple Store Staff
Space is limited to 16 attendees so please contact Kate to reserve a place: email@example.com
iWeb is a website-building application that is pre-installed on all new Macs as part of the iLife software package. This workshop will introduce the software and demonstrate potential uses for educators.
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Cost: free (limited to 16 attendees; preregistration required)
Venue: The Apple Store, Tenjin (map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: