My Share: Extensive Reading.
Date: Sunday, April 24th, 2011 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Various members of our community.
Extensive reading is increasingly popular. And there are many, many interesting things you can do with it. In this "My Share" meeting, Sendai JALT chapter members will share a series of activities they use in the own extensive reading programs. Activities will include SSR (Sustained Silent Reading), variations on oral reports, the use of guided imagery and more. Want to present an ER idea? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15. As always, our formal event is followed by a casual and friendly evening of dinner and drinks (optional). For further details, please check out Sendai JALT's website.
Organization: Sendai Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Sendai JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sendai JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: