East Shikoku JALT:
An Online Interactive Vocabulary Learning Course
Date: Saturday, January 29th, 2011 Time: 1:30 PM - 3:40 PM
Speaker: Trudie Heiman
The Lexical Portfolio is a corpus-based course for learning all high frequency words missing from student's vocabulary. Teachers can lead this course and interact with students while presenting a rich array of methods to learn and remember words. Features of the interactive Learning Management System (LMS) and corpus-based tools will be demonstrated.
Organization: East Shikoku Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (East Shikoku JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Room 411, Education Campus, Kagawa University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact East Shikoku JALT
Email QR Code: