Osaka JALT Back to School 2011
Date: Sunday, April 24th, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Various presenters
JALT's Osaka Chapter, in collaboration with the Framework and Language Portfolio SIG and Task Based Learning SIG, is proud to sponsor the second annual Back to School event.
At this mini-conference there will be presentations on a wide range of topics including theory and/or practice related to Task-Based Learning and/or the Common European Framework (CEFR), as well as presentations on pedagogical practices and topics of interest and practical application to classroom language teachers.
With two dozen presenters, our goal is to exchange teaching techniques on a wide range of topics. Come join us for a day of useful ideas to help you start off the new school year.
All proceeds will be donated to Tohoku disaster relief via Save the Children Japan.
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Osaka Gakuin University, Building 2, near Hankyu Shojaku and JR Kishibe stations
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: