(1) Balance in the Curriculum: Applying Paul Nation's Four Strands to Children's lessons; (2) Using picture books in class
Date: Sunday, February 27th, 2011 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: (1) Carla Wilson; (2) various speakers
This meeting will be in two halves with a presentation by Carla Wilosn first, followed by an Ask and Share session about using picture books in class. Please bring any picture books that you enjoy using in class, to show to other teachers.
Organization: ETJ Hiroshima (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Hiroshima)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Hiroshima Seishonen Centre (Hiroshima Youth Centre), Fukuromachi-cho 5-61
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Hiroshima
Email QR Code: